I recently had the chance to drive the 2018 Toyota Camry XSE and the first thing that comes to mind is…Wow! As soon as I laid eyes on the Camry, I was immediately drawn to the sporty style and sleek lines.
I’m a girly girl so of course I like pretty things but as a mom, I crave function! The 2018 Camry XSE offers an abundance of both.
- Ruby Flare Pearl – I loved the color of this Camry. My next manicure will be this exact color!
- Glass Roof – The panoramic glass roof is perfect to get a little sun and the power moonroof lets in just enough fresh air.
- Leather – Not only are the seats and steering wheel leather, the seats can be warmed up with a touch of a button!
- Touch Screen – Whether adjusting the audio system or navigating your next location, the touch screen makes it a breeze.
- Backup Camera – How did society function before backup cameras? The Camry XSE not only has a backup camera but a birds eye view camera. Both show up on the display screen so you can be assured when it’s all clear.
- Bluetooth – Keeping my eyes on the road while driving and answering the phone is a must. The Bluetooth system makes it easy to stay safe and stay connected.
- Lane Departure Assist – The Camry XSE will help keep you in your lane if you accidentally start to drift.
- Cruise Control – This is one of my favorite features. When you have cruise control set, the vehicle will automatically adjust speed if you are getting too close to the vehicle in front of you.
- Blind Spot Monitor – Changing lanes in busy traffic can be challenging but the blind spot monitor on the rear view mirrors will light up when it is not safe to proceed.
Many cars nowadays have so many safety features that are making cars safer and safer. I was so impressed with the amount of safety features on the 2018 Toyota Camry XSE. When Toyota designed this model, they definitely did not scrimp on style, safety or functionality.
I’d also love for you to read about my experience with the Toyota Rav4!
Disclosure: I was given a Toyota Camry for a week to drive in exchange for my honest opinions.