It’s almost Christmas! This year has flown by and I have so many Christmas parties to attend. If you are super busy like me and you don’t have much time to make a sweet treat to bring to your Christmas parties I have the perfect recipe for you! Try out this awesome 3 ingredient Christmas candy!
1 package of Oreos (I used mint but you can choose your favorite flavor)
1 package of large marshmallows
1/2 stick of butter
- Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil.
- Place all of the Oreos in a food processor and mix until completely ground up.
- Place the butter and marshmallows in a a large microwave safe bowl and heat for 90 seconds.
- Combine the Oreos into the melted mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the 8×8 pan. You may need to coat your fingers with cooking spray and press the gooey goodness into the pan.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes to set up.
- Lift out of pan and cut the candy into bars.
I told you it was easy and super yummy as well! Enjoy!