Welcome to that time of year where everyone is going crazy over pumpkin flavored anything. I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin so I came up with these trifle bowl Parfaits. They are layered perfectly with brownies, pudding, whipped cream and candy corn.
Most cooks will find this recipe quite versatile. You will find that the parfaits can be made in individual cups, like I have done. Or, it can be made into one large trifle that would be perfect for taking to a party!
CANDY CORN PARFAITS INGREDIENTS:
- brownie mix
- package of pudding, your choice of flavors
- tub of whipped topping defrosted
- candy corn
CANDY CORN PARFAITS DIRECTIONS:
- Prepare brownies according to directions on box
- When brownies are done, prepare the pudding mix. The instant pudding is easiest but of course I grabbed the cook & serve. I will pay better attention next time I go to the store. Also, you could choose a variety of flavors. I used butterscotch. If you are a pumpkin freak, you may be able to find pumpkin flavored pudding
- When brownies have cooled, crumble them in the pan.
- Layer in your cups or large trifle bowl – brownie, pudding, whipped topping, candy corn. Repeat as many layers as you can but it’s always best to have the candy corn on top!
I hope you enjoy this dessert. My boys loved it and it was so easy to make.