These flourless chocolate cookies are so rich and chewy! They contain no flour, oil or butter and can even be prepared gluten free.
With no mixer required, it is fast and easy to whip up a batch for an after school snack. This recipe made 12 cookies and I think I ate most of them. Shhh, don’t tell my family!
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (I used white chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- Mix in vanilla extract and egg whites.
- When everything is mixed together, fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto baking sheet 1/2″ apart and bake for 12-14 minutes. Be sure not to over cook.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing.