Thinking of going low carb in the new year? You can still enjoy desserts! In fact, there are SO many amazing keto desserts that you can try! From cookies to cakes to truffles, there are so many sweet treats that can satisfy your cravings while you change up your diet. The Keto Churros look AMAZING and are such a unique dessert idea. Going low carb doesn’t have to be challenging! There are so many choices that you can still enjoy!
The BEST KETO Dessert Ideas
- Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Brownies
- Low-Carb Apple Crisp Recipe
- Double Chocolate Cake
- Keto Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Keto Chocolate Truffles
- Salty Chocolate Pecan Bark
- Matcha Cupcake Recipe with Matcha Cream Cheese Frosting
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Churros
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Mocha Latte Keto Cheesecake Recipe
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake
- Low Carb Chocolate Mousse
- Best fudgy keto brownies
- Keto Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers
- Low Carb Lemon Cookies
- Keto Instant Pot Lava Cake
- Keto Chocolate Bread Recipe
- Maple Bacon Keto Truffles
Which dessert do you want to try first? If you want to create a keto meal plan, visit my curated roundup of KETO dinner ideas!
Here are also a few really great products that are perfect for baking keto recipes.
Lankato Monk Fruit Sweetener is my favorite keto sweetener.
Almond flour is used in keto desserts as well as coconut flour.
And of course, Lily’s chocolate chips!