Are you ready to meal plan smarter? Meal planning is probably one of the most popular resolutions for a new year. People want to eat healthier and have to dedicate the time to prep their fresh produce and plan out their meals in advance. If you are going low-carb or keto this year, try adding one of these delicious keto dinners to your calendar. From pizza to wings to soups and ribs, eating low-carb can be relatively easy if you know what ingredients to avoid.
Salads and seafood are wise choices and swap noodles for zoodles as often as you can. Try one of these recipes and let me know what you think! I have the lasagna bowls on my list.
Delicious KETO Dinners
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps (Low-Carb)
- Keto Pizza
- Keto Lasagna Bowls
- Instant Pot Pesto Chicken
- Instant Pot Keto Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Keto Pork Chops
- Lemon Baked Cod
- Keto Curry Chicken Wings
- Low Carb Pesto Chicken & Spaghetti Squash Bake
- Easy Keto Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast with Cream Cheese
- Keto Bacon Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Slow Cooker Keto Hamburger Soup
- Instant Pot Keto Ribs
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Thighs
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic Butter Sauce
- Air Fryer, Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Keto Italian Chicken Skewers
If you’d like some amazing KETO dessert ideas, be sure to visit my specially curated list!