Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Miracle Mile Deli. All opinions are my own.
If you’ve lived in Phoenix for awhile, you should be familiar with Miracle Mile . They have been around for over 60 years and remain locally owned! I have definitely been a fan of their amazing lunches and dinners and have followed them from Park Central, Christown, Arrowhead and now to their very own free standing location at 4433 N. 16th Street in Phoenix.
Miracle Mile is famous for their cabbage rolls and pastrami sandwiches. Now, they are serving breakfast on weekends and well on their way to becoming a famous breakfast destination, in Phoenix!
Checkout the new menu items that are available:
- The Lighter Side Breakfast – Lowfat vanilla yogurt, fresh cuts of pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, blueberries and strawberries all topped with a crunchy granola.
- The Southwest Breakfast Quesadilla – A crispy quesadilla filled with scrambled eggs, homemade beef chorizo, melted cheese, and grilled onions, topped with fresh pico de gallo and served with a side of homemade green chili crema and black beans.
- Ole Oy Vey Huevos Rancheros – Two crisp tortillas topped with 2 eggs sunny side up, black beans and homemade salsa. Served with a fresh green chile crema and pico de gallo.
- Blueberry and Candied Walnut Pancakes – Three fluffy pancakes filled with fresh blueberries and candied walnuts fresh out of the oven.
- Veg’d Out Breakfast Burrito – This vegetarian style burrito is filled with scrambled eggs, sautéed onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, broccoli and melted cheese served with a side of fresh fruit.
I took my mom along with me to have some breakfast and I decided to indulge in the new Blueberry and Candied Walnut Pancakes. The pancakes were light and fluffy with the sweetness of the blueberries and the crunchiness of the candied walnuts. I just needed to add a touch of the warm maple syrup that was served on the side and I was in heaven!
My mom went for the protein packed meal, What Chew Want! Be sure to use your best Brooklyn accent when ordering that dish. Okay not really, but it could be fun. Here is what the meal included – 3 eggs any style with your choice of protein (applewood smoked bacon, grilled ham or savory sausage) served with roasted potato squares and 2 slices of toast. All of that carnivorous goodness for only 8 bucks!
Now, don’t forget what your mother always said, “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day” so head to Miracle Mile this weekend and make yo Momma happy!