Being the mom of two boys, I know how quickly children grow! Just last week I was cleaning out my boys’ closets and found so many clothes that they had grown out of. The sad part of the situations is that some still had tags on them!
And don’t get me started on their shoes! A few pair had been worn a handful of times and in almost perfect condition. What was I thinking spending $50 on a pair of shoes that they would grow out of so quickly?
There is a new company that allows you to rent kids’ shoes instead of buying them. The company is called Bigsbee and is like “Netflix for children’s shoes!” And guess what, Bigsbee has just started shipping to the Phoenix-area, yay!
The Bigsbee Product:
Bigsbee delivers a couple key benefits.
- Cost and Choice of shoe–We deliver shoes like Timberlands and Converse, which cost between $38 and $70 retail, at a much lower cost to parents and then offer them the choice of many types of shoes at any given time without the cost of purchasing.
- Convenience–Bigsbee delivers to a parent’s home or office meaning they have one less errand to run and every parent is ALWAYS looking for more time in the day. As any parent knows, a simple trip to Target, is never as easy as it seems when multiple children are involved.
First things first: All Bigsbee plans include your choice of a preset number of shoes to send to your family, shipping to your door and back to Bigsbee, shoe cleaning and a fun Bigsbee box.
Our plans are designed to offer flexibility to your family, while also providing shoes at a lower cost than you can buy them anywhere. Bigsbee works a lot like Netflix for children’s shoes; it is a subscription service offering you shoes for as long as you’d like to have them. When your child (or children) outgrow those shoes—or you’d just like a new pair—you can pick new ones from our library of shoes. We’ll send them to you in a box with return shipping—a bag and a label—that can fit into a USPS bin. What does a service like this cost? Check it out below:
- 1 pair of shoes every month: $14 per month
- 2 pairs of shoes every month: $24 per month (1 pair +$10)
- 3 pairs of shoes every month: $34 per month (2 pairs +$10)
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Bigsbee. All opinions are my own.